Monday, November 17, 2014

They're ready! My 2015 Fine Photography Calendars!

After missing last year due to my father's death, I am back!  Thank you to all my loyal customers for your kind words and your patience and willingness to come back this year!  As I always hope, I have learned so much this year and I think you will feel that my photographs are the best yet.  Please drop me a note to let me know what you think!  Of course, your calendar will not have my logo spread all over the photograph.  That is only for when I post in public areas like this to prevent theft of my creations.  There are two styles of calendars:  a 5 by 7", one page per month, desk size and a 11.7 by 16.5", one page wall calendar. Both are shown here on the blog.   Here's where to see them without my logo all over the photograph  and to purchase the calendars:


5 by 7"
One Page Per Month
Desk Calendar:

















































11.7 by 16.5"
One Page
Wall Calendar:





Thanks for looking!  

All My Best,

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment